Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Hill < Garden-Lounge-Gallery-Dining

I went here few days ago with my yum pors.
The reason why i came here for is for the Watermelon Slush
Seems so attracting, right?
*drool*


So, after i tried it.
I don't think I like it because of the bitter taste of liquor
Maybe I'm not use to it

The Menu (Food, Drinks, Cocktail, Promotion)

Pasta : Vongole (Sauteed Clams in White Wine Sauce & Herbs)
I love pasta with clams with the combination of white wine sauce and herbs!

The Monster Burger : The Green Monster (Juicy Patty Beef, Fried Potato wedges with mint Based)
OooooHHHhhh! You must try their monster burger if you pay a visit here! The juicy patty beef tastes so nice together with mint!

Main: The Hill Signature Pan Fried Salmon
For salmon fish lover!

Do you know?
Girls can't live without desserts?
So do I?

Chocolate Brownie (with chocolate fudge & a scoop of vanilla ice-cream)
The chocolate brownie tastes so well, I can feel that my mouth is indulged with thick chocolate!

French Apple Tart (with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream)
Haha! I think this is only for those who loves to eat apple tart!


Cocktail : Big Boy Milkshake (Smirnoff Vodka, Crushed Oreo Vanilla Milk & Chocolate Chips)
It's quite bitter for me D;

Cocktail : Watermelon Slush (Smirnoff Vodka, Midori, Lychee Liqueur, & Fresh Watermelon)

Last but not least,
Photo session with my lovely girls!


TOTALLY FAILLL!!






OOTD
Dress: Zara


For more enquiries
23, Lorong Dungun,
Damansara Heights,
Kuala Lumpur,
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur
50490.
Business Hours: 5pm-3am


✔Mission Accomplished!


p.s. Sorry for the blurrr photos which I capture with iPad mini, because i forget to bring along my camera >'<

No comments:

Post a Comment