Sunday, June 9, 2013

Fat Spoon @ Damansara Uptown

Despite hearing about this place so many times, I never visited it until yesterday.

Stepping into this restaurant, the first thing that captured my attention will be the vintage-feel interior setting.
The feeling is like I'm back to my 'second' home.



The Menu 
*Recalling back my childhood memory, 
suddenly I feel like telling my mum : "Mummy, Can you please read this storybook together with me?"*

Pulp Orange Juice - Very refreshing! Tastes so real!

My funny face as always! 

Moo Moo Rice Bowl - A hearty bowl stir-fried basil beef served with steamed rice and fried egg which is really tastes so well!

Fat Salmon Sandwich - A sexy smoked salmon, apple & herbed mayo sandwich served with a side of pumpkin fritters! I love this so freaking much! I literally savoring this till the last bite!


Fat Salmon Sandwich

The pumpkin fritters!

*drooling*

June Special : Durian Brulee RM11.90
Super thick durian cream covered with caramel! 



*discovering*


Bill

Fat spoon served food with home cooked quality that including Chinese, Nyonya and Western influences. I'll be back another time!

73, Jalan SS21/1A,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Contact No. : 03-77283323

Operating Hours:
Tuesday-Thursday : 11.30am-3.00pm, 5.00pm-10.00pm
Friday-Sunday : 11.30am-10.00pm


1 comment: