Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trip to Johor Bahru-Lotus Desaru Beach Resort

It's December!! Everyone is planning their vacation plan.
*Teeheee*
When i heard my parents decided to go to beach again
I was like / dig nose
I got phobia after I came form Pulau Perhentian
because i get 2 tone skin 
/ n o
Maybe it's not big deal for you but for me
whenever i get dark then it's take century time to inactiviting my melanin
D;
For people who having 2 months of sem break like me do you think i choose to stay at home or go for vacation?
hahaha!

For the first day, we start our journey around 9am in the morning.
Around 1pm we reached our destination.
p.s. forgive me for not taking the whole view of the resort & room

Chanelle said:" Finally i'm here!"

Look like castle,right?

Block C where we stay

We stay in 3 bedroom suite
1living room, 1 dry ktichen, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in total
So, we changed our swimsuit and went to swim
since there's 3 swimming pools 

My parents &Aunt 
Chanelle & his papa

My sisters, Rachel & Chanelle

Chanelle & her mum

Waterpark



*weeewiiiittt* My sisters

Of course we went to beach after that

The notti Chanelle look

LMAO. This emotion is so funnnnyy ><


The first time chanelle walking on sand



Chanelle doesn't like sea water at all *haha*












After swimming session we went to Restoran Makanan Laut Yoou Kee to take our dinner.
It such a plentiful dinner
*yum yum*
Lobsters

Fried tiny lobsters

Crab which is super large

Man tou

Bird Nest

Bird nest

Their price is quite reasonable, have a try if you love to eat seafood like lobster, crab, fish & etc.
My stomach said:
★★★


佑记海鲜酒楼
Restoran Makanan Yoou Kee
55, Jalan Pantai,
Sungai Rengit,
81620 Pengerang, 
Johor.

DAY 2
We went to legoland and i will blog about it next post!
There's activity at the field in the night

I do not know my sister took this. I was like WTH. playing like a child-.-

Lotus Desaru Beach Resort


Here to wish my readers have a blissful merry xmas! 
Enjoy! :)

2 comments: